Monday, October 6, 2008

My favorite...


I was reading shark bait's blog and she had a fun post, for favorite Monday's. Today's favorite


is item of clothing. My favorite item of clothing is my robe! If you read my other blog, and


the 7 random things about me, I wear my robe to take Sky to school, but I wear it all the time!


If I am not leaving the house, it is on me, I wear it down the sidewalk chasing a dog, or down the street chasing a 4 year old on a bike, when I have told her she can't play with the neighbor, but she is going anyways!! I get out of bed, I don't get dressed, I put on my robe, I clean the house in it, the UPS guy sees me wearing it weekly! I wear it in the garden to grab a tomato! My neighbors think it is totally normal to see me in this, sad I know.... I even wear it to help my husband hold up sculptures, yeah I am wearing this in the shop while he welds........ not by choice, he'll come inside and ask me for help and I am wearing my robe!! It is ugly, dirty, and worn out, but I love it!!
I'd love to hear about your favorite article of clothing!

P.S. a 7 year old took this picture, I could chose from a blurry photo or one with my head cut off!!

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Love the robe! You're so cute!

*MARY* said...

That robe makes you look so happy.
I don't have a robe, my house is like the garden of eden, clothing is optional.

Wendyburd1 said...

Wow that robe looks...well worn!!LOL! I'm not sure if I have a favorite item (as in 1) of clothing, but my favorite thing to wear is pajama pants, I have like 25 pairs, from Tinkerbell ones to Thumper ones to ones with dots, ones with clouds...I LOVE PJ bottoms. And I have a t-shirt obsession.:)
Man you already have more followers than me!! You suck!! (j/k...mostly!!)

Wendyburd1 said...

Hey...Wendy 2...how'd you get over 2000 hits on your counter already? Did you start at zero like I did...or did you cheat?? Hmmmmmmm?

Jillene said...

Love the robe!! My favorite item of clothing I will have to say are pajama pants--thanks for stealing my favorite Wendy 1!! I know you worship me but come on--red hair AND pajama pants? People are going to start to think we are the Bopsie Twins!!

Wendy said...

yeah I started my counter at what my orignal blog was at, so I did cheat!! it was like at 2700 when I came over to "new blog"

Brittany Marie said...

I bet my neighbors wish I had a robe. Don't you, Kristina?

rychelle said...

i love pajamas! it's an obsession really. i think i have more pajamas than regular clothes. and, if it weren't frowned upon, i would wear pjs everywhere. (but i don't. they don't leave the house. i am not THAT girl at walmart)

Anonymous said...

Love the robe!

Wendyburd1 said...

I wear the pj pants out, but only sometimes!! If we do a Denny's at midnight or later, hey why not...it's Denny's!! And if I have to go and run the videos back to Hollywood Video or pick up a quick something...some of them are STYLIN!! Rubber duckies with bubbles right now!! SMOKIN!! LOL!

carrhop said...

It is an AWESOME robe! And I love that you do school carpool in it--that made me laugh in your quirky list!!!

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite as brave as you are with the robe, but I love mine, too--and it's almost that color. It's fleece and soft and warm and I live in Minnesota now, so enough said there. I accidentally set it on fire last year with a candle and had to cut part of it out, so now I have a nice asymmetrical look in the front. But I still won't get rid of it.

Some of my favorite items of clothing: my SmartWool socks. I don't know what I did before them.

Natalie said...

My friend car pools in her pink robe too! Me, I like my navy blue one (that I have on right now!) LOL