Sunday, October 19, 2008

How in the bleep


After eating Pizza one night for dinner I walk into the kitchen to find puppy on the counter having pizza too!! Naughty little dog!! I don't know how she got up there, I guess she climbed on the chair, then onto the counter? She is an escape artist, she gets out of everything! My neighbor came over last night to tell me while we were gone, Daisy climbs to the top of the fence, (may I add it is 6 ft. tall,) and jumps over to the other side for freedom! This pup is TROUBLE!

please note, I know my kitchen is dirty! we just had dinner, OK! and don't you love the biggest loser book, sitting in harmony right next to the pizza box!! Wonder what Bob Harper would think about that!

16 comments:

Kristal said...

We used to have a puppy like that. Super hyper, too.

And if it's wrong to have pizza we're in trouble. We had Little Caesar's 2x this week!

Brittany Marie said...

That's so funny!

Wendyburd1 said...

LOL, what a scamp!

Kristina P. said...

Mmmmmmm, pizza.

*MARY* said...

Hot-n-ready is on our weekly menu.

Just SO said...

Scary that she can get over that fence! I hope she'll settle down for you. And hey, who can resist Pizza! Pizza!

Anonymous said...

Maybe she's a cat incognito?
Love the Biggest loser book and pizza!

Erin said...

Dogs are pretty darn smart. When they're not being so stupid!

tiburon said...

Our dog is the same way! They always find a way...

Vanessa said...

My dog played keep away in the back yard with a package we got in the mail. I'm sure I looked real funny running after him. I wasn't laughing after I got the package, and he probably wished I hadn't caught up with him.

Whitney R said...

Hah! Jaren and I ate at Cali Pizza Kitchen Saturday night.


Sooo good.

Love the collar on your dog :)

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! The lure/smell of the pizza was just too much for her. Dogs are smart when they want to be so she finagled a way to get up on that counter to pizza yuumness!! LOVE the book that sits besides the pizza!!

Anonymous said...

just don't get pizza grease on the book and I think you'll be okay.

Jillybean said...

My brother's dog used to jump their fence and go into the neighbors house through their dog door, then she would jump in bed with them.
The neighbors got even by feeding the dog burritos and then sending her home.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! My dog did that! tee hee hee...

Jessica D. said...

Awe, your pup is so cute though, even though she's a mischief-maker! What breed is she?

Sounds like she's an expert jumper! I used to have a young golden lab who could jump over fences, too, and out of her dog run. Rascals!