Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good in Bed

While reading Kristina's secret posts, I came across the link to a new blog: good in bed!
I am excited about this website, I think it is long past due. I think it is OK to talk about sex, and it is fun!! So I am going to follow this blog, and think it is going to be really interesting. I just wanted to give them a shout out, even though I don't have a ton of readers, maybe some of you haven't heard of it yet! Just click on the title of my post and it should take you there. Also what are your thoughts on this blog?? I have already left a comment, but wonder how many of my comments will be anonymous :)

13 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my, I've already left two comments AND e-mailed the girls. Can I BE any more excited? I don't think so.

Kristina P. said...

I forgot to give it a shout out on my blog, but I will do so on Monday!

I have a massive headache and m exhausted. Reading through over 400 comments and making sure they are appropriate is much harder work than I ever anticipated!

Jillene said...

I am LOVING this new blog!!

*MARY* said...

I checked it out last night, and I'll probably visit often.

Anonymous said...

I'll check it out!

Kristal said...

Well, who knew there'd ever be a forum for LDS sex...afterall, we may not drink, we don't do drugs, but we are pretty good at that other one {at least that's what my mother-of-nine friend always says!}

Jules AF said...

psssh Don't go anonymous! Let it all out!

Wendyburd1 said...

ummm yeah i'm a good pure non-married mormoon girl...so no i don't think so...

Unknown said...

I am happy for this too, I have been on a little but linked up so I could follow it more. We NEED this- honestly- where else do we go for straight talk? Redbook can only say so mi=uch!

Kristal said...

Hey,

Don't know if you like tags or not, but I'm tagging you if you want to play. I wanted to get to know you better!

Just SO said...

I think it's a fabulous idea. Long over due. I finally have a friend that I can talk with things like this about. I certainly never talked with my mother about stuff.

tiburon said...

Well you know that I am alllll over it :)

coo coo kachoo.

Whitney R said...

I'M TOTALLY GOING THERE!

But.. when I get home and am not in BYU-Idahos library.