Monday, October 20, 2008

My Christmas shopping is done!

While Malen was in Texas, he and an old friend went out to dinner, his girlfriend invented the shenis. When I watched the video's on this website I was laughing so hard!! I have the perfect gift for everyone this year now. Really my husband thinks this is a joke, but I secretly want one, can you imagine camping, or going on a hike and not having to squat in the bushes and get pee all over your shoes!


I want to warn those who do go in this website, don't go to the site while your kids are in the room, the photo looks a little bad, but the video of the 4 girls peeing is priceless!


Can I order these by the dozen?


SHENIS.COM

click at your own risk.

14 comments:

Jules AF said...

Ewwwww.... I've seen those before. But seriously, have you ever squatted and peed? That was the most difficult thing I've EVER done.

*MARY* said...

shenis, it's genius!

Wendyburd1 said...

GROSS! That was SICK Wendy!! I am so grossed out!! TMI, TMI...ewwwwww!

Unknown said...

They sell something kind of the same at Cabela's. No thanks! I have mastered the art of squatting to go when I camp or hike, it is not that big of deal, I have great balance.

Erin said...

One time when I was five years old, I decided my dad peed standing up and why couldn't I? So I gave it a try. Needless to say, I just created a mess on the floor for my mom to clean up. If I would have had this invention, problem solved!

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahahahaha! I am not a fan of Woods Peeing. I always think a hiking family of 10 is going to appear out of the bushes at an in opportune moment.

Whitney R said...

Oh I hate squatting. pee splatters everywhere. HORRIBLE!! I didn't go to the website because I have to take off right after I post this comment. But... sounds like a great idea!! As long as it isn't hard to tote around.

Jillene said...

Hahahaha!! That is HILARIOUS!! Doubt that I would ever buy one--how would you explain that to a 9, 6 and 3 year old?

Kristina P. said...

I love having to sit on a cold rock or piece of wood in the middle of the night, so the pee doesn't run down my legs.

I'll just stick to that.

LaDawn said...

I don't think I'll be buying one of those. We have enough of the real ones around here as it is.

Anonymous said...

OMGosh! As hilarious as that is, I think I'll stick to squatting like a normal girl

Kristal said...

I am laughing so hard that this post is next to your comment whore button and is just a few posts behind the Good in Bed post. What are you trying to tell us?

I'll have to check out Cabella's version...maybe it's less r rated and portable :D

Debbie said...

OK that is SOOOO gross! But needed!

Brooke said...

I realize that I'm an adult, but I still have problems with the squatting and peeing. Anything to help with that is a great idea!